At the Bar...
We usually have 4 or 5 real ales on our hand pull pumps. We only stock West Country Ales. Our regulars include Jail Ale from Princetown Breweries Ltd, Ideal Pale Ale from Tavy Ales and Summa That from Branscombe Vale Brewery.
We always have at least one "guest" ale which could be from any West Country Brewery. Over the last few years we have had ales from St Austell Brewery, Cotleigh Brewery, Blackawton Brewery, South Hams Brewery, Red Rock Brewery etc.
- Blackawton Brewery www.blackawtonbrewery.com
- Branscombe Vale Brewery www.branscombevalebrewery.co.uk
- Cotleigh Brewery www.cotleighbrewery.com
- Moorstone Brewery www.moorstonebrewery.com
- Princetown Brewery www.princetownbreweries.co.uk
- Red Rock Brewery www.redrockbrewery.co.uk
- St Austell Brewery www.staustellbrewery.co.uk
- Sharp's Brewery www.sharpsbrewery.co.uk
- South Hams Brewery www.southhamsbrewery.co.uk
- Tavy Ales www.tavyales.co.uk
Other Beers & Lager
We have Guinness and Leffe Blonde on tap. For Lager drinkers we offer Carlsburg, San Miguel and Dortmunder on tap.
We only stock one cider but it is one of the best -
Sam's Poundhouse Dry Cider from Winkleigh Cider Company.
- Winkleigh Cider Company www.winkleighcider.com
We try and cater for every taste and have 10 wines by the glass and about 50 wines by the bottle.
At the last count we had 26 single malt whiskies.